July 14, 2010

Colorado Springs Children Photographer---Clark & Hannah









I love "kid" photoshoots...seeing life through the eyes of young, innocent children...can't get much better than that!!!=) I had that privilege again just lastnight. Clark, age:4 & Hannah aka: Hank, age:2; kids of an old co-worker of mine...found my business page on FB & asked me to take pictures of her darling "babies." We started the shoot in their cozy/retro home where I learned all about "Polygon," Clark's stuffed parrot & played tea with Hannah & her special birthday tea set!!! Next we moved on to Old Colorado City where there were too many fun backdrops to choose from. We walked hand in hand down the sidewalks, window shopped & even stopped to smell the flowers and catch ladybugs. What a fun time was had by all! Last, but not least, we ended the photoshoot at the Old Colorado Creamery where we all enjoyed a yummy ice-cream cone on a hot July evening!!! Thanks Susie for looking me up & I hope to be of service to you in the future; whatever photography needs you may have!!! (wink-wink)

Blessings,
Courtney

1 comment: