February 15, 2011

Old Colorado City Maternity Photographer---Ma-Ma of 3 (soon to be)!!!











This was my long-awaited "Bohemian Maternity Photoshoot" I could not stop talking about!!! Susie, ma-ma of two & soon to be three was so inspiring...I give her all the credit. She knew what she wanted & where she wanted it. I had the most incredible time because of her style, spunk & spirit. Due to the sun dropping quickly & the chilly temperatures we didn't get to experience 100% bohemian as much as downtown urban/java...but we both threw our lists out the window & went with it. I think these pictures turned out amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for a more adorable pregnant belly & body---Susie was even stopped in a back alley while I was photographing her & told how "skinny" & "cute" she is!!! Hello...I certainly don't remember getting compliments like that when I was expecting!;) Well, I could go on & on about how special & unique this photoshoot was, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very unique subject matter....adorable pictures!!!

    Alexis Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Love the bench and where she is poking out from the wall.

    ReplyDelete