February 21, 2011

Colorado Springs Maternity Photographer---"Expecting" a Son











I had the honor of taking the pictures of another young & beautiful expecting mom. I would definitely say that the baby boy bun growing in Melanie's oven is doing her right...she had that glow too; from head to toe!!! I loved the time we spent together this past Saturday morning...it was more intimate than I lot of my shoots; the location being inside their home. I was able to see baby Hudson's nursery, hear stories, see ultra-sound pictures & feel the warmth & love they have for one another. Little sister (to be), Saige, was definitely entertaining!!! I adore the very last set of pictures I was able to capture between her & her ma-ma...comparing bellies, talking about baby brother & giving him kisses; so sweet, she'll be such a good little helper when Hudson arrives. Many blessings to you Bishop family!!!I can't wait to meet your new little guy---so very soon. =)
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment