January 13, 2011

Project 52: Week 1..."Around the house"


Ok, so I'm beginning a new little project, called "Project 52." Jodi Friedman of MCP Actions is encouraging photographers to join in on this little project in order to challenge themselves, learn more & creatively grow as artists. I am sooo up for the challenge! So many times I come home from a photoshoot & feel a little down because I often forget to take picture of my own life. I am so busy photographing others, that I tend to neglect the everyday events that occur arround me...including my own adorable kids & handsome hubby (of course I'm biased). Basically this project consists of taking 1 photo per week, which sounded so much easier & something I can accomplish vs. 1 photo per day (which probably just wouldn't happen)!!! There are themes per week & I am excited to see what she comes up with from week to week. The theme for week one is "Around the house"...& honestly this photo came easy to me! "Bronx," our almost 2 yr. old puppy does a lot of laying around the house & following me around the house. It will be fun to journal & photograph my way through 2011. Stay tuned for week 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment