January 1, 2011

Colorado Springs Children/Family Photographer---MY family!!!

















LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY FAMILY!!! This was our first family photoshoot in many, many years & I had the privilege of photographing it. What fun we all had down at the barn at Rock Ledge Ranch. It was chilly as the sun dropped behind the mountains, but we had a blast laughing, hugging, jumping & everything in between. I had told my family to wear lots of layers, fabrics, colors& textures & they did JUST that. It was fabulous to watch each family drive up one at a time & step out of their cars & see the pops of color they arrived in. Couldn't have been better if I took them shopping myself. So many cousins, so much love...I especially enjoyed watching my parents embrace one another; afterall...if it weren't for them, none of us would be around. I am truly blessed to have such an awesome family & love each & every single one of them!!!
Love,
Courtney
x0x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment