December 9, 2010

Colorado Springs Children/Family Photographer---The Velasquez Family









With very short notice I recieved a text on Monday night asking if I could photograph the Velasquez Family for their Holiday Photos on Tuesday morning...fortunately for both of us, I could oblidge!!! It was such a pleasure to meet & photograph this adorable little family: Eric, Denele (5 months pregnant with baby boy) & little 16 month old Kailey. They were sooo easy & flexable, especially given the chilly winds we were working with. Thanks to Meghan for her referral & thanks to you, Velasquez Family for listening. =) I hope you love your photos & find the perfect one for your Holiday Greetings. Many blessings on your beautiful growing family! I hope you will contact me when baby #2 arrives; I would love to take his newborn pictures!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment