December 7, 2010

Colorado Springs Baby/Family Photographer---The Sparks Family








Ok, so I LOVE this family!!! I had the privilege of taking Meghan's maternity pictures, Jonah's newborn pictures & now their family pictures...so fun to watch them grow & change. =)We began our photoshoot inside their home on their one of a kind, awesome red sopha (my favorite)...we (Jonah) got to play with candy-canes, lollipops & reindeer ears. Next we went across the street to a fabulous park where we (Jonah) got to swing, play in a suitcase & go for a walk. It was the perfect photoshoot with one of the best families I know. Thanks guys...I hope you love these photos as much as I loved taking them!!! Looking forward to photographing many more family memories to come...
Blessings,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Fun Shoots Court! love em'...have an AMAZING CHRISTMAS!!! :)

    Cristy

    ReplyDelete