September 13, 2010

Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer---Newborn Evan










I was thrilled when Angela asked me to take pictures of her newborn & fourth child, Evan Reilly. He is sooo sweet & sooo adorable...I wanted to take him home with me!!! =) Angela & I both planned some really fun ideas for this photoshoot; unfortunately for us, Evan had plans of his own!!!;) (wink-wink) Needless to say we didn't get to put him in bowls without a few tears shed or stick him in a suitcase filled with ties without some screaming; however with all the photo opps we didn't get...we still got some cute shots regardless. Thanks for hanging in there Angela---I know this isn't how you imagined it to go, but I still enjoyed photographing your new little blessing no matter what!!! =) Let me know if you are up for ROUND II???

Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment