September 29, 2010

Monument Family Photographer----------The Dale Family











The Dale Family have become good family friends in the last year & I was thrilled to be taking their family photos at their charming home/Palmer Lake over the weekend!!! Amy, (wife & mom) is also my fabulous hairdresser...love her talent; unfortunately ladies, she's no longer taking new clients!!! =( Eric, Bekah & Ryan are pretty great too!!!;) As with many photoshoots that include young children, it sometimes takes a while for them to warm up to the idea of a camera lens in their face! So,I just took my time & followed them around---it allowed them to interact naturally---which is usually when the magic happens!!! =) We ended the shoot by taking some more family shots as the sun dropped behind the mountains at Palmer Lake. Thanks Amy & Eric for being patient with me & the kids, I think it really paid off. Last, but not least...thanks for dinner; it was sooooooooooo yummy!!! =)

Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment