June 5, 2010

Heidi & Tom's Wedding

Wedding Day---May 30th, 2010












Once again, I had the opportunity to help assist my friend & photographer, Cristy, with another phenomenal wedding!!! This time the wedding took place at the Fine Arts Center in downtown Colorado Springs...what a beautiful & well-lit venue. They couldn't have hand-picked a more beautiful day either; it was gorgeous! I loved the spring colors of lavendar & pale green; they tied in so well with the fine arts center theme---the purple "spores" in the front lawn. Everything came together so flawlessly at this wedding from the home-made flowers to the cupcake wedding cake. One of my favorite parts of the evening was the father/daughter dance...there was definitely some tears & advice shared...such sweet moments. I love weddings!!! Thanks again Cristy for allowing me to be a part of this day. =)

Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment