June 2, 2010

Amber & Josh's Wedding

Wedding Day---May, 25th, 2010












Last Tuesday I got to assist my fellow photographer & friend,
Cristy, with a wedding in Woodland Park. Talk about amazing & beautiful & breath-taking...this wedding was all of those things all the way around!!! I had so much fun capturing the little behind the scenes things that happened while Cristy captured the amazing bigger things! I got to catch the little ring bearer catching me photographing him out of the corner of his eye. I got to watch the flower girl run up the hill w/ her blanky & crocs to her daddy; whom she obviously admires grately!!! I got to watch the groom sweep his bride off her feet from afar & walk away into the sunset & take a carriage ride. So many wonderful things & mostly I gained a lot more experience from my friend, Cristy, on how to do this "wedding thing." =) Thanks Cristy for the honor & privilege of joining you!!! Always a fun & amazaing time!

Blessings,
Courtney















2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful friend!! I bet it was so much fun! Looks like you are already out of my price range, but can I book you for sometime between July 13-23! ;) Can't wait to see you!!! ~K~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding season is the greatest and it has been fun sharing it with you! I am going over the pictures I took...my 8G's worth:)...gorgeous stuff! I love what you got...think I am going to need the ones of the flower girl and ring bearer!!! :) We will have to meet up Monday or Tues! :) I will call yas or you call me....whatever happens 1st! x0

    ReplyDelete