May 28, 2010

Colorado Springs Children Photographer---Landen's 3 yrs. old












Oh, Mr. Landen...3 is such a defining age!!! It tells so much about a person as their little characters begin to really develop & shine...& Landen was NO exception! He brought a smile to my face as we played peek-a-boo, thumbs-up & many other games; one of which was NOT laughing AT Landen!!!;) Thanks Angela & Erin for hanging in there with me as we took the roller-coaster ride through Manitou Springs. We had hopes of getting a few more photos & learned a warm SATURDAY is NOT the day to go. Not a parking spot in sight! However, I don't think we missed out on much, because I feel like every picture of Landen turned out so very cute...capturing his expression & spirit to it's fullest. I hope you love these as much as I do. Enjoy friends!!!

Thanks again for the honor of taking them---it was a blessing!!!
Courtney

P.S. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those cowboy boots! Just another expression of your sweet boy's true personality shining through!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment