May 26, 2010

Colorado Springs Baby/Family Photographer---Andrews Family








I had the privilege of meeting & photographing the Andrews family this last Saturday; which included Becky, Taylor, Katie, (2 yrs.old) Levi,(4 months old) along with her parents & sister. We enjoyed a beautiful warm morning at Monument Valley Park. I loved their black & white attire they chose...it looked amazing against the vibrant green grass & trees. I was able to get some big family shots as well as some individual shots...all of which turned out great! I would've loved to have kept on shooting; however our Colorado spring has proven to be a bit windier than usual & poor little Levi wasn't a big fan of it!!! Thanks again Andrews Family---it was a pleasure working with all of you & I hope I can be of assistance with any of your future photography needs!

Blessings,
Courtney =)

No comments:

Post a Comment