January 18, 2010

Colorado Springs Maternity Photographer---Ma-Ma 2 Be, Meghan

aka:Mrs.Meghan (Sawyer's Preschool Teacher, whom he calls MISS Meghan)












Oh, I cannot begin to tell you what fun I had at this shoot! Meghan & Chris...you guys have so much charisma & chemistry, not to mention spontaneity & playfulness. You made it so relaxing & comfortable during our shoot, I can only hope I made you two feel the same way! Your pictures turned out better than I could've ever imagined & I hope you come to treasure them dearly! You are both going to make incredible parents & I can't wait to meet your sweet little baby boy when he arrives!!! Many blessings on the exciting journey ahead!!!=)

Thanks again for allowing me to take part of this very special season in your life. There is nothing quite like your first pregnancy...I remember the days quite fondly!
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment