January 28, 2010

Colorado Springs Baby Photographer---Baby Dekker









Jeni, friend & ma-ma of three...thank you for asking me to take photos of your precious baby boy, Dekker. I have forgotten how busy babies are, but what is truly unforgettable is their oh-so soft skin & toothless grins that melt your heart. He is no exception...those big brownie eyes got me for sure, as he reminded me of my own kiddos when they were that little. His sweet disposition & many expressions were so fun to capture during this shoot & I am thankful I was able to be a part of this milestone in his life: 6 months! I hope you love your photos as much as I loved taking them. =)

Blessings!!!
Your friend,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Loved them Courtney, they're great. Just wished I had known I was going to be a model too, I would have spruced up more. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen these yet...they are GREAT....I LOVE them and they really capture both Dekker and Jeni....and Jeni you looked great:)

    ReplyDelete