August 14, 2011

Colorado Springs Wedding Photographer----A Beach Wedding (Carlsbad, CA)



















This wedding took place on the gorgeous beach in Carlsbad, California. My aunt (my mom's sister)was the bride & I was the blessed neice who had the priviledge of being her photographer!!! Lucky me! =)Of course it turned into a sister's trip...my 3 older sisters & I spent a week in California & it was no other than AMAZING!!! We went to Disneyland, Temecula Wine Country & lots of eating out at fabulous resturants...oh, & did I mention shopping???

Enough about that...back to the wedding. It was simple. Beautiful. Endearing. Charming. Lovely. A small crowd of about 40 friends & family gathered along a beach front property to watch the two exchange vows, then enjoyed an evening of wine & food, laughs, dancing, music & memories. I could've taken twice the amount of photos. Oh, did I also mention this is the wedding that my camera decided to NOT work. Yes, I ended up renting a camera HOURS BEFORE the ceremony began...talk about STRESS!!! Fortunatley by answered prayers & the grace of God...I ended up with a happy bride & groom & a happy photographer(me) that captured BEAUTIFUL moments in the END!!! Many, many, many blessings on your marriage Sally & Phil.

All my love,
Courtney =)

No comments:

Post a Comment