November 5, 2010

Colorado Springs Children Photographer---S&S Mini-Shoot



















Ok, so yesterday I had this overwhelming amount of guilt because I am always taking pictures of other people's kids & not my own. Yes, of course I take pictures of events, holidays, vacation, etc., but I haven't been very good at taking just "everyday moment" pictures of my own kids since beginning my photography business. So, after school yesterday I told the kids I was going to do an impromptu mini-photo shoot with them at a surprise location. The surprise was for all of us (because I really didn't know where I was going either!=)) I just drove until I was inspired...found this great little spot fairly close to our house & began snapping away. Of course the kids are used to a camera in my hand, so they didn't mind as I followed them around capturing all kinds of moments...some silly, some sweet, some definitely frameable!!! =) I love my kiddos so much & just HAD to share some of the pics from our mini-shoot. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment