August 12, 2010

Colorado Springs Children Photographer---Olivia turns 6









Little Miss Olivia...thanks to you I was finally able to do an urban shoot & boy oh boy did I have fun!!! The pink tutu & pink converse were my absolute favorites...you wore them with style girl. You were so easy to photograph & thanks to dad's help we got to see some real personality come out with each smile. I also loved how Olivia started hamming it up at the end. The last photographs of the day are usually the best in a photoshoot...people start relaxing & getting used to being in front of the camera. I hope you love these (Angela) as much as I loved taking them!!! It's been a blessing to photograph your children & your family...I'm hoping Emma & your new addition will be part of the continuing tradition!!! =)

Blessings,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THESE, my fav. of your picts so far....LOVE!

    Cristy

    ReplyDelete